all Travel Business

Search This Blog

Pages

TRAVEL VIDEO: Architectural Treasures of Ponce, Puerto Rico You On Here » , , , , , , , » TRAVEL VIDEO: Architectural Treasures of Ponce, Puerto Rico




The iconic Parque de Bombas fire station is one of the best-loved sites in Ponce, Puerto Rico.




The city of Ponce always captures my imagination. It's something about the historic architecture and the peaceful narrow streets in this Puerto Rican city, I guess. I've written about Ponce recently for Caribbean Travel + Life and Passport Magazine, and I've also posted quite a bit about it on my blog, including ExpressGuide: Ponce, Puerto Rico and my video, "Ponce, Puerto Rico: Top 5 Reasons to Visit" (I've included that video again here below, in case you missed it). 





But all that isn't enough. I also created this latest TRAVEL VIDEO to highlight some of the architectural treasures of this fascinating city. From the early 19th-century Ponce Catherdral to the 20th-century Ponce Art Museum (recently reopened), this city is heaven for anyone into photography, architecture and history. Please share your own special recommendations about what to do in Ponce as well!










you on TRAVEL VIDEO: Architectural Treasures of Ponce, Puerto Rico http://alltravelbusiness.blogspot.com/2011/01/travel-video-architectural-treasures-of.html
related postTRAVEL VIDEO: Architectural Treasures of Ponce, Puerto Rico for you .
My Zimbio

Blog Archive

Followers