all Travel Business

Search This Blog

Pages

Why I Get Scared Shitless When I Don’t See Some People in the Boarding Line You On Here » Why I Get Scared Shitless When I Don’t See Some People in the Boarding Line

November 7, 2010.

A few days ago, a typical media-induced storm in a teacup erupted when National Public Radio fired commentator Juan Williams. The firing was allegedly motivated by some comments Mr. Williams, who is also a Fox News political analyst, made on October 18th during an appearance on The O’Reilly Factor.

During the show, the host, professional disinformer Bill O’Reilly, after mentioning what he termed as “the Muslim dilemma,” said, “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet.” Mr. Williams agreed with Mr. O’Reilly.

And Williams added: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

When the politically correct disinformers at NPR heard the news, their panic reaction was summarily firing Williams -- which shows that freedom of expression is not alive and well at NPR. A few hours later, Fox offered Williams a better-paid contract to continue his disinformer role, now on the other side.

I need to make clear that both O’Reilly’s and Williams’ main job is disinforming the American public. Contrary to what they claim, currently, the biggest threat on the planet is jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, . . . who are themselves secretly aided and abetted by international bankers, oil magnates and transnational corporations. Muslim jijadists are just the new patsies who have replaced the Communist patsies after the fall of the Soviet Union. The National Security State thrives on fear, and the Muslim jihadists are providing it plentiful -- with strong support from the CIA and other Wall Street-controlled organizations.

But, while I understand Mr. Williams’ fears, I have to confess that, contrary to him, when I am in the line to board a plane and I see some passengers wearing Muslim garments I don’t get nervous at all. No. Actually, I get scared shitless when I don’t see some people.

For example, I get very nervous If I don’t see San Francisco’s former mayor Willie Brown or former Secretary of State Condy Rice. It was widely reported that, eight hours before the September 11 events, Brown received a strange call, from whom he described as his airport security (later it was known that it was from Condy Rice, who apparently was moonlighting as a baggage handler at SFO), who advised him to be cautious about air traveling. Given Brown’s and Condy’s powers of foresight, I would feel a lot safer if I see them in the boarding line.

In the same fashion, I would feel less nervous if I see former Florida governor Jeb Bush sharing the plane with me. It became known that, just four days before the 9/11 events, Florida governor Jeb Bush signed an executive order authorizing the use of the Florida National Guard in the event of “acts of terrorism.” Obviously. Jeb’s powers of clairvoyance runs only second to Condy’s and Brown’s.

Also, I have to confess that I get very nervous when I am in the boarding line and I don’t see any Pentagon generals sharing the flight with me. Why? Because, despite the fact that the Pentagon is the building in the U.S. with more generals per square feet, no general was harmed during the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon. Some people have speculated that the generals got their foreknowledge from an ultra secret Pentagon experiment in extra sensory perception and remote viewing, but I have not found any solid evidence proving this. Anyway, sharing the general’s extreme luck would make me less nervous.

Moreover, I get very nervous when I take a look at the passengers and I don’t see any ATF or FBI agents, CIA officers, or Wall Street bankers among them. The day the Alfred B. Murrah building was destroyed in Oklahoma City, no ATF or FBI field agents, normally working in the building offices, were hurt, because they had called in sick that day. In the same fashion, despite the fact that the largest CIA office in Manhattan was located in one of the World Trade Center buildings, no CIA field agent was reported killed on September 11. Also, even though the World Trade Center was located very close to Wall Street, no senior banker was hurt in the WTC disaster. So, sharing their extraordinary good luck would make me feel much less nervous.

Another guy I get very nervous when I don’t see him in my flight is former Attorney General John Ashcroft. I know that he stopped flying commercial airliners in the weeks before September 11, so most likely he has some extra sensory perception abilities himself. Moreover, Rumsfeld is the creator of the Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group (P2OG). The P2OG’s main purpose is to prod indecisive or reluctant terrorists into committing terrorist actions --even if these actions cost American lives. I guess that Rumsfeld does not include himself among the Americans whose lives he want to spend, so, traveling in his company would be a good life insurance.

Finally, another person who would make me feel less nervous if I see sharing my flight, particularly now that full body scanners have been installed in most U.S. airports, is Homeland Security Secretary Janet (Big Sister) Napolitano. But I would not hold my breath waiting to see her boarding a commercial flight, much less passing through a full body scanner.

Why have I never seen any of the people I have mentioned above sharing my flight? Because they fly their private planes, and are not subject to any airport security control. And they don’t risk their lives by doing so, because the so-called airport security measures have nothing to do with the security of the American people. They are actually designed to psychologically condition we the people through ignominy and humiliation to willingly accept our new assigned role of medieval serfs in the new coming communo-fascist regime they call the New World Order.

But eventually we have to draw a line in the sand and say no if our protectors try to cross it. Mine would be when, sooner than later, a “terrorist” is found carrying a pack of C-4 in a body cavity.

by Servando Gonzalez

----------------
Servando Gonzalez is a Cuban-born American writer, semiologist and intelligence analyst. He has written books, essays and articles on Latin American history, intelligence, espionage, and semiotics.
Servando is the author of Historia herética de la revolución fidelista, The Secret Fidel Castro, The Nuclear Deception and La madre de todas las conspiraciones, all available at Amazon.com.

He also hosted the documentaries Treason in America: The Council on Foreign Relations and Partners in Treason: The CFR-CIA-Castro Connection, produced by Xzault Media Group of San Leandro, California.

His latest book, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War gainst the American People just appeared and is available at Amazon.com.

you on Why I Get Scared Shitless When I Don’t See Some People in the Boarding Line http://alltravelbusiness.blogspot.com/2010/11/why-i-get-scared-shitless-when-i-dont.html
related postWhy I Get Scared Shitless When I Don’t See Some People in the Boarding Line for you .
My Zimbio

Blog Archive

Followers